We are loving this new infographic designed by one of Logodesign.com’s portfolio designers Dave Riley that shows the thinking process you go through every time you see a logo. Plus, it details some interesting (some might say scary!) facts about logo designs.
Did you now that logos can change your behavior?
Or that we think about logos and brands the same way we think about our friends?
Check it out:
Embed on Your Site:
- 7 Fantastic Books About Logo Design
- That New Logo Design Is Not What You Think It Is
- How One of our Logo Designers Creates a Custom Logo
- Forget Telling a Story! Your Logo Design Needs to Appeal to Everyone.
- Introducing the All New Logodesign.com!
Tags: logo design